Friday, December 10, 2010

Blondies

While making our Thanksgiving Day dessert I realized that Q couldn't have it! It was full of whipped cream and he is lactose intolerant! So I went on a hunt  to find something else for him. I was leaning towards brownies, but I found this so my sister choose these instead.

Blondies-shared from Let's Dish
1/2 cup butter
scant 1 cup brown sugar
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips

Combine dry ingredients and set aside Melt butter in saucepan. Add in sugar and whisk until disolved. Quickly whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Place in 8x8 inch pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 mins.

**Other than I over cooked them just a touch, these were very good! Everything you want in a blondie, chewy, soft, gooey, YUM! They were soo good, I never got a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment