Saturday, August 27, 2011

Peach Cobbler Crumble Pancakes

Peaches are in season here so I have been picking them up weekly. I saw these and thought they sounded delicious! Of course I realized late Friday night that it required more work than I wanted to do on a saturday morning so I tweaked the recipe a bit and used my new granola recipe!

Peach Cobbler Crumble Pancakes-Piece, Love, &Cooking
as I'm typing up the original recipe I realize this is NOT how I made them...so you can do the original which is linked above or...use my buttermilk pancake recipe, top with diced peaches, sprinkle of granola, and cook just like you would any other pancake!

**I used some with peaches and also some had blueberries. I really liked the crunch and texture the granola added to the soft texture of the pancakes! They were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment