Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I don't know how it happens but for some reason I never seem to plan for weekend meals! We also had been expecting a hurricane over the weekend...that was then downgraded to a tropical storm. So I went to the store to stock up on the stuff we don't normally have..canned soup, beans, bread, etc. So most of what I planned this week we ate over the weekend. So far we still have power...but it is only mid day on Sunday as I type this. I hope with the food we have in the house will get us through until Saturday as then we are headed on vacation to FL for the week! Hopefully we won't have any hurricanes while we are down there!

Breakfast/Baking:
-Banana M&M Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup
-Eggs, fruit, toast, sausage
-Granola, fruit, yogurt

Dinner:
-Chicken Taco Rice Bowls
-Corn Dog Muffins, watermelon
-Marinated Pork Tenderloin Salad,pineapple
-Peach Tilapia Packets,Rice Pilaf
Then I just have random things to fill in...soup, grilled chicken, tuna sandwiches, black bean quesadilllas aka...FEND FOR YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment