Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apple Cider Punch

(Picture courtesy of Eat Drink Pretty)
Roaming around on Pinterest I discovered this recipe for a punch. I liked that it didn't have "fake" or sugary juice in it. I'm always looking for delcious punch recipes for something different to serve at get togethers and this fit the bill!

Apple Cider Punch-Eat Drink Pretty 
6 cups apple cider
2 cups orange juice,cranberry raspberry juice, orange mango juice(I used mango/peach/orange)
1 bottle sparlking white grape juice(or sparkling wine)
1/2 cup lemon juice(omitted)

Start with cold ingredients. Add to serving container and stir. Enjoy!

**When I first tasted this I thought it was too sweet/strong so I added in some club soda. It worked perfectly and it was delicious! It was a hit with the adults and kids alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment