Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tilapia Peach Packets

In the wake of a Hurricane coming through I decided to start this marinating...if we loose power it will cook wonderfully on the grill! Hopefully I don't/didn't loose power though! Hope everyone stayed safe during the storm!

Tilapia Peach Packets-How Sweet It Is
1 lb tilapia fillets, patted dry
2 peaches, peeled, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh parsley(I used 2 tbsp dried)
1 red onion, sliced

Place ingredients except fish in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Place sauce in zip top bag and add in fish. Marinate for 12-14 hours.

When ready to cook, take 4 pieces of tin foil(about 10x10 inches) and lay a few slices of onion on each piece. Place fish on top and wrap up. Grill for 10-12 mins or until fish is flaky.

**I have a picture of this...but photobucket doesn't like this computer operating system so if I switch it I'll get the picture for you!

This was tasty and different, plus it was really easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment