Sunday, September 11, 2011

Menu Plan-9/12

Sorry for the lack of posts...between moving in July, trying to settle in, and last week we were on vacation in Florida! i hope to get better about posting new recipes for you to enjoy!

We did come back to some cooler temps...which means I have soups/chili on the menu! YUM! my kind of weather!


Breakfast/Baking:
-Homemade Granola
-pancakes of some sort
-some kind of baking...not sure yet what it will be! I got a whole bag of pears and peaches at the store tonight.

Dinners:
-Tangy Chicken Fajitas
-Creamy Chicken and wild rice soup
-Cheesy Chicken Ranch white chicken chili
-Eggs and Hashbrowns-Sundried tomato pesto pasta

I am also hosting a pampered chef party on saturday, but I have no idea what I am making for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment