Thursday, September 1, 2011

Edible Play Dough

My boys wanted to make some edible play dough one day after we had made some regular. I knew you could make it with powdered milk, honey, and peanut butter. The problem being was that it was $12 for a box of powdered milk at our store...I knew I only needed one packet and I wasn't willing to pay that price. So by the power of technology I was able to search the internet on my phone and fine a new recipe while still at the store. This is the one I found and I already had everything at home!

Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough-Familycorner.com
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 cup peanut butter

Sift powdered sugar. Mix together ingredients until they form a soft dough. Play and enjoy!

**I did add in the sifting part...I found mine had clumps of powdered sugar through out the dough so it seemed to be a bit stickier than it needed to be. When the boys first played with it, I sprinkled the table with some extra sugar to help with the stickiness. It worked well and the boys loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment