Thursday, May 5, 2011

Creamy Italian Chicken and Orzo Skillet

I had gotten some really good deals on the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme Cream Cheese. Then I had to figure out WHAT to make with it. The first recipe I tried, I wasn't all that impressed. I then tried this one and it was DELICIOUS!

Creamy Italian Chicken and Orzo Skillet-shared from Kraft
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 pkg Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking creme
1-2 zucchini, sliced
1-2 tomatoes, diced(or 1 14 oz can petite diced tomatoes, drained)
2 cups cooked orzo

Place zucchini in skillet and cook for about 6-8 mins until fork tender. Add in chicken and allow to heat through. Add in cooking cream, tomatoes, and orzo. Cook until hot.

**I really liked how fast this came together especially since I already had the zucchini and chicken cooked! It was a delicious summer meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment