Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan

I have this problem...I don't seem to EVER plan out weekend meals. So then the weekend comes and I get stuck like I did tonight with NOTHING to make despite my fridge and freezer being full!

I also was having a debacle with my cake pops for 3 days...first the cake didn't cook right so I had to make a new one, then 3 bags of chocolate seized on me...sigh they finally got done but they were NOT fun to get there! I blame it on the weather! So this in turn...we ended up with some delicious pumpkin waffles for dinner...not on the plan but they worked and they were delicious as well!

Breakfast/baking:
-eggs
-oatmeal
-greek yogurt, fruit, granola(which I need to make more of)
-pumpkin (walnut) waffles

Dinner:
-Chicken Burgers on flax roll up, apple cranberry barley
-Chicken and Dumplings
-Stuffed Peppers
-Sweet Potato and Chick Pea Burgers 
-Pot Roast, Carrots, Mashed Potatoes
-Baked Potato Soup
-Chicken Pot Pie(if I get my pastry cutter back from a friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment