Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I apologize for the lack of posts...we are in the process of renovating and moving to a new house so it gives me very little time to get blog work done, never mind still making sure my boys have fun and enjoy their summer! I do have lots of new recipes to share and I hope to get some up this week, in the mean time hang tight because once the move is over I should be back!

So the meals for the next few weeks will be easy ones, helping to clean out the cabinet, and using my slow cooker!

Baking/Breakfast:
-Sweet Potato Cinnamon Chip Muffins
-Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

Dinner:
-Slow Cooker Indian Curry
-Peanut Satay Pork Chops
-Grilled steak, potatoes(not sure on the kind yet), parmesan zucchini noodles
-Cheesy Meatball Skillet
-Slow Cooker Lasagna

The inlaws are also coming over for dinner on Thurday, but I have yet to decide what I'm making for dinner. I'll also make a cake...I've been eying a vanilla bean cake with white chocolate frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment