Sunday, December 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week I will start on my cookie/candy making list. I will make up the cookie dough in advance and freeze it and then pop it out of the freezer when I'm ready to bake them up!  My list includes:
-Saltine Toffee
-Molasses Crinkles
-Spritz(if I still have a cookie press, I know I had an unfortunate accident with my other one, but I think I have another)
-Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
-White Choc. Oat, Cranberry Cookies

On Saturday I invited over 2 of A's friends to do some ginger bread houses and cookies with us. I will be providing the cookies and icing, they are bringing the decorations. I think they will have a blast!

As for the rest of the week and real food we are eating...

Breakfast/Baking:
-Snickerdoodle muffins

Dinner:
-Coconut Shrimp and Curly fries(not homemade as I tried once and it was a dismal failure!)
-Maple Balsamic Pork, potato, roasted carrots
-Rustic Turkey Tart
-Black Bean soup...or Vegetarian Tortilla soup
-Pigs in Blankets with homemade Crescent Rolls

1 comment: