Sunday, December 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Seen as I never posted a menu for last week, I will share with you some things we did have. After cooking for Thanksgiving, having a 4th bday party, and we ALL got sick, just the thought of food wasn't boding well, so I cooked with what I had!

-Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
-Rootbeer BBQ Beef
-Orange Chicken with broccoli and brown rice
-Blueberry Pancakes

This week we will be enjoying:
-BBQ Beef Burritos
-Chicken Parmesan
-Pizza Rolls
-Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
-Baked Potato Soup
-Apple Cheddar Monte Cristos

Baking:
-Eggnog Bread
-Peppermint melts...or Peppermint sandwich cookies for a cookie swap on saturday

I think that's about all of it! I do need to work on my baking/candy making list. I started it tonight and got one thing written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment