Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip cookies...with a secret ingredient

I know I've seen this before, but never tried it. I don't usually have packages of pudding in the cabinet anymore, but I had one more left that I just didn't know what to do with it. We don't eat pudding much as Q can't have it...I used a cheesecake flavor of pudding.

Chocolate Chip Cookies-shared from Family, Food, & Fun
2 sticks butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2.5 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
2.5 cups flour(I used half whole wheat)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 (3.3 oz) box of instant pudding
1-2 cups choc. chips

Preheat oven to 375.

Cream together sugars and butter until smooth. Add in one egg at a time until combined. Add in vanilla. Add in dry ingredients and mix until throughly combined. Stir in choc. chips. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 mins.

**I have to say these are one of the best chocolate chip cookies I've had...if you like soft cookies. These were prefect and oh so good!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen recipes like this but I have never done it. I've seen people add pudding mix and sour cream to regular cake mix too. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a recipe for oatmeal cookies that has pudding in it. They are the best oatmeal cookies ever! I'll have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete