Sunday, November 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I have quite a bit of prep work to get done for thanksgiving. I choose not to post our menu probably until Thursday. This is only because it's pretty basic and nothing special! I will be posting the stuffing and the dessert recipes at a later date!

To get us to Thursday we will be enjoying:
-Taco Soup
-Minestrone Soup
-Apple Sausage Cheese Balls(or just Sausage Cheese balls)
-Coffee cake muffins
-possibly a veggie barley soup...or lentil barley soup, can you see I haven't decided! OR philly cheesesteak soup(if i have all the ingredients)

After Thursday:
-Pumpkin Spice Bagels and Cranberry Orange Bagels
-Rustic Turkey Pie(or tart)
-Turkey broth(and I'll make sure NOT to have them over expand and freeze!)
-Turkey and Dumpings
-Pepperoni Pizza
-Blueberry Pancakes
-Some kind of birthday cake...I was going with chocolate but I think now the bday boy wants vanilla...so who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment