Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

My friend Melissa is coming over on Thursday so I can show her how to make homemade pie crust...she's never done it before and it's super simple! Now to figure out what to put IN the pie! In turn, she is showing me/making spaetzel...something else I've never had. On a recipe shopping trip she bought a spaetzel maker, so I was a bit intrigue!

Breakfast/Baking:
-Maple Oat bread into French toast
-Raspberry Swirl Blondies(If I get to them)
-Coffee Choc. chip muffins
-Pumpkin Oatmeal cookies(also to a friend)

We are still working on some leftovers of Red Pepper and Tomato soup and lots of turkey!
Dinners:
-Lasagna Soup and pizza hut bread sticks
-either Indiana crock pot curry OR Katie's Chicken Curry Stew
-Chicken Pot Pie(taking to a friend)
-Turkey Noodle Soup(also sharing with a friend)

What is your favorite pie? savory or sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment