Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope this post finds you well and celebrating the holiday with family and friends!

Here is our Thanksgiving Menu...the non-basic turkey day items will have recipes coming. Most are pretty traditional so I don't really feel the need to share them, but of course if you would like them let me know!

-Roast Turkey
-Apple Onion Stuffing(recipe coming)
-Broccoli Cheese Rice casserole(recipe coming)
-Sweet Potato Rolls(recipe to come)
-Butternut Squash
-Salad
-Gravy
-Mashed potatoes
-Cranberry sauce...from the can!(It's the only kind my brother will eat!)
-Green Bean Casserole(with homemade Mushroom Soup)

Dessert:
-Black and Tan Trifle(chocolate and pumpkin whipped cream with homemade choc. wafers)
-I think my mom was going to also make some cheesecake bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment