Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pear Cucumber Balsamic Salad

I had some pears and cucumbers that need to be used up. I spotted this recipe in a Robin Miller cookbook and deemed it perfect!

Now I do have a picture...but 1) its pretty boring, thing white salad with balsamic coloring and 2) I got a new camera and I don't know how to use it properly yet and they came out AWFUL! so maybe just the recipe will do for now...

Pear Cucumber Balsamic Salad-Robin Miller
1 english cucumber, chopped
2 pears, cored and chopped
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
parmesan cheese

Place cucumbers and pears in a bowl. Add in oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and cheese. Toss to combine.

**I thought this sounded delicious, K was skeptical but he really did like it! I loved the freshness of the fruit and veggies with the tang of the vinegar! Definitely will be making a reappearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment