Friday, April 22, 2011

Thai Steak and Fried Rice

I love that flavors of Thai food and love trying new steak marinades so I thought this would be perfect!

I did make a different Fried Rice recipe than what is on this link...I realized I was missing 2 ingredients!

Thai Steak-Jenn's Food Journey
2 tbsp lime juice
1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp srirachu sauce(i use plain hot sauce)
1/4 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp canola oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tsp hoisin sauce
1 lb steak(I used a london broil)

Mix together marinade ingredients and place steak inside. Marinate for 4-6 hours. Grill for 4-5 mins per side or until desired doneness is achieved. (This was cooked about 5-6 mins on each side under the broiler.

**I think this definitely needed more marinating time, but the flavor was pretty good and tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment