I completely forgot that I received an award last week from Michelle over at All home Cooking. Luckily I remembered before it got to be too late! So first off, thank you Michelle for thinking of me! If you haven't check out Michelle's blog yet, I highly advise you do! She has some tasty and yummy treats on her site. She also has some very valuable and helpful information about cooking on a budget, especially when it comes to whole foods!
Guidelines for this award are:
1) accept award
2) Post award image and a link back to me!
3) Award seven bloggers this wonderful award and let them know they got it!
I will try to pick blogs I haven't highlighted or awarded before...so here goes!
1) Lori at Teacher Turned Mommy. I love reading about her boys and she even shares tasty recipes!
2) Bee at Simply Bee Happy, she is new to the blogging world, but I love her daily goals!
3) Heather at Acting Balanced
4) D at Picture Yourself at Home. D is currently trying to find a way to become a sahm to her two sweet girls! Join her on her adventure and perhaps if you are in the area, she can do portraits for you! And anyone who is a sahm knows how hard it can be sometimes esp in this economy!
5) Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading her entries. She takes incredible pictures, is a beautiful writer, and has gorgeous children. She does amazing things for all her parties.
6)This amazing mama feeds her family of 4 on a budget of $25 a week! I'm still trying to figure it out! Feeding Four
7) This is another new blog I've been following. I am "friends" with her on a message board, but I've loved her recipes so far! Crystal at Now there are 3