Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry there have been a lack of recipes this week...mostly what we've been eating has been food from the freezer and I do not have the recipes for that yet! Once I get them I'll post them though. My husband also switched my computer over to Linux so I was out it for a bit and then I had no internet when I went to type up recipes on Friday.

This week we will be enjoying:
-Banana Blueberry Pancakes
-Parmesan Crusted Chicken
-Spanish Rice
-Veggie Lasagna
-Cheddar Jack Burgers

and perhaps a few surprises!

I also need to work on July's menu, but we are camping for 4 days right after July 4th so I need to come up with food for that. What is your favorite camping food? So far we are eating burgers, pancakes w/ bacon, and one night we are headed to my aunt's house for dinner. Clearly, we don't have enough food planned yet!

1 comment:

  1. FYI - my veggie lasagna ended up with WAY too much liquid in it. I'll definitely go with my instinct next time and use less sauce. I thought it sounded like a ton of sauce they had you put in there. Oh well...we learn from our mistakes right?

    ReplyDelete