Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hula Bagel Melts

I was looking for quick, easy, summer recipes and found this one. Although, its not very summery out today...we have rain and 60 degree weather, perhaps it will make it feel summery!

I also was VERY glad to FINALLY find a bbq sauce that was NOT made with high fructose corn syrup or any corn syrup for that matter. I have been experimenting with my own but just haven't found THE recipe yet! I got this one on sale so it helped! Even the organic sauce I have found some with the syrup in it so I've been on the hunt. This is made by kraft, but is called Bull's Eye...yet the regular kraft sauce has it in it. I don't get it...oh well on to the recipe!

Hula Bagel Melts-shared from Kraft 
1 homemade bagel/person
bbq sauce
sliced pineapple, patted dry
sliced ham
sliced/shredded cheese

Toast bagel. Spread with bbq sauce, followed by pineapple, ham, and cheese. Place under broiler until cheese is melted.

**These were pretty tasty and quick to make!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my these look good! I love pineapple!

    I taged you on my blog!
    http://angieshealthylivingblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-guess-i-am-it-girl-today.html

    ReplyDelete