Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beef Stroganoff

In the pursue of cleaning out my freezer I decided to make beef stroganoff. I love this stuff...I used hamburger this time and we both decided we prefer it with steak. But its a cheap and easy meal none the less! This was also the first time I made it with my homemade cream of chicken soup and it worked out great!

Beef Stroganoff
1 lb ground beef, or cubed beef
1 pt mushrooms, diced
1-2 cups cream of chicken soup
1 onion sliced
1 cup beef broth
1 cup sour cream

Brown meat and drain. Place in slow cooker. Add in mushrooms, soup, broth, and onion. Place on low 6-8 hours. Stir in sour cream right before serving. Serve over egg noodles, season with salt and pepper!

2 comments:

  1. What an EASY!!! and YUMMY!!! way to make beef stroganoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had stroganoff on Monday, too funny! I made mine different though...I should post the recipe one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete