Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-May 3

Sorry this is late...we had a busy weekend. One that involved buying veggie plants and dirt. I still need more dirt for my garden. Also K, threw a curve ball at me this week and won't be home 4 nights this week so it seems I making dinner for mostly myself as the boys can be hit or miss some days! We are also headed to K's parents for dinner on Tuesday and a cookout at my mom's sunday (although she doesn't know that yet!)
I also seemed to have managed to get a month's worth of groceries for $170 this week so let's see how long I last until I MUST go to the store. I'm hoping I stocked up enough so I won't have too, except for milk. This will be a challenge and the first month I'm doing it.

Breakfast/baking:
-Egg Biscuit Cups
-Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles
-Coconut Pecan Waffles(we had over the weekend)
-graham crackers

Dinner:
-Blt Pasta
-Tex-Mex Cheesesteaks
-Honey Lime Enchiladas with homemade enchilada sauce
-Bacon Tomato Cheese Crescents

*I also volunteered myself to make a cookie cake for a graduation party we are attending on Saturday.

For more menu ideas check out orgjunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment