Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bacon, Cheese, and Tomato Crescents

I was recently going through all my recipe magazines and came across this one. It is quick and simple!

Bacon, Cheese, and Tomato Crescents- adapted from Kraft
1  homemade crescent rolls dough(1 portion)
1/2 lb bacon, browned, crumbled
4 oz softened cream cheese
1-2 tomatoes, deseeded, chopped
1 red pepper, finely chopped(omitted)
Shredded cheese

Roll dough out into 1/4 inch thick circle. Cut into triangles. Spread each triangle with cream cheese, top with tomatoes, bacon, and cheese. Starting at the long end, roll up. Let rise for 20-30 mins until doubled. Place in 375 degree oven for 12-15 mins.

**These were just ok...K and Q loved them. I thought they needed more flavor. K said I should add bacon or something, apparently he didn't get any bacon in the 2 bites he had taken. I felt like ranch would have been better than the cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment