Here is yet another award! Thanks to Valerie from Sex, Food, and Rock & Roll. I stumbled upon her blog one day while reading a comment she left on another blog. She wrote she was from Western Massachusetts so it peeked my interest. I don't see many local blogs and I was excited to see her blog! I admit, I haven't had much time to check out the rest of her blog, but her recipes sound wonderful so far! I apologize also for the comment leaving errors.
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
So let's see seven things about me...
1. I felt the awful effects of eating out this past week...even K agreed. I guess this is what happens when you give up processed/fast foods.
2. I almost killed my garden...and its not even in the ground yet. Hopefully they will be ok.
3.I did NOT cook on Mother's Day, we went out and well that leads up to #1. K was informed he is in charge next year!
4. I really can NOT make a mac and cheese recipe or a broccoli and cheese soup. I really wish I didn't like them both so much.
5. I have been reading more than watching t.v. lately...which is a good thing. It's about that time for reruns again.
6. Would like to someday be able to make mac and cheese and broccoli cheese soup successfully!
7. We have been trying out menu planning a month a time...I have some kinks to work out, but seems to be working well so far!
I am not sure that I have discovered 15 new blogs, but I have found some new ones!
1. Angie's Healthy Living Blog (she is fairly new to my blog roll)
2. Cottage Sisters (delicious homemade enchilada sauce)
3.Debbi Does Dinner...Healthy and Low Calorie
4. Eats Well with Others
5. Enjoying the Small Things (she is absolutely beautiful photographer and writer)
6. Recipes from the Cookie Jar
7. Siggy Spice
8. Sweet and Savory