Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Baking:
-either Pumpkin Donut muffins or Chocolate Glazed Donut Muffins
-guess that is all I had planned...but there may be other new recipes!

Wednesday starts Lent so that means there will be at least one meatless meal, although I usually do have one anyone. I was having such a hard time planning my menu for this week only to realize that its just me and the boys all week for dinner...I'll still have to make things so K has food for lunch but its a little less exciting when you cook for a 4 and almost 2 yr old and they may or may not eat it!

Dinners:
-Chipotle Lime Chicken Scampi, salad perhaps?
-Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese, cucumbers
-Deep Dish Pizza(Meatless Friday)
-Sloppy Joe Biscuit Pizza

We may also be heading out to meet K one night for dinner, our boys don't like not seeing daddy all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment