Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies

I have quite the stockpile of peanut butter from a great amazon sale I took advantage of a couple weeks ago. Then I saw this recipe and figured it was perfect to use some of it up for! Plus this recipe only uses 5 ingredients can't get any easier than that!

Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies-adapted from What's Cooking at My House?
1 cup creamy Peanut Butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
jelly of your choice(I used strawberry Polaner All Fruit)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients except jelly. Mix together until dough forms. Scoop dough out and place on baking sheet(I used my small pampered chef cookie scoop). Make a small indentation into dough with your thumb. Fill each hole with about 1 tsp jelly. Bake for 8-11 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 mins before removing from the baking sheet.

**These were delicious and came together very quick! They taste just like a sandwich would minus the bread! Perfect for anyone that is gluten free as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment