Friday, August 20, 2010

Coconut Macaroons

Why yes there is the coconut again...I love coconut! I had almost a whole can of sweetened condensed milk left over from the muffins so I decided to try these! They were quick and easy to make!

Coconut Macaroons-shared from Sweet and Savory
2 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
1/3 cup flour
1/8 tsp salt
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla

Mix together flour, salt, and coconut. Add in milk and vanilla. Stir until combined. Place on cookie sheet by rounded tbsp.(I did flatten mine a bit as they were on the bigger size) Place in 350 degree oven for 15-20 mins until golden brown.

**You can't get much quicker and easier than 5 ingredients! They were quite tasty too! These were approved by my mother and father in law(he had 2), by a 1 yr old, and K loved them as well!

1 comment: