Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

This is something new I want to try... I always such yummy recipes in my travels on the net, so I will start to keep them listed here and on each Tuesday I'll post them. Hopefully I will get to them at some point!

Beer Batter Pizza Dough from Alli n Son
Hot Chocolate Snowballs from Alli n son
Cornbread Pizza from Eat At Home
Pizza Burritos from Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
Mexican Coucous-The Sweets Life
Fruit Salsa-The Sweets Life
Cheesecake Cookies-The Sweets Life
Salsbury Steak-from Michelle(she doesn't have a blog, but was talking about it on facebook, so i asked for her recipe, never made it before!)
Naan Bread-Let's Dish
Glenn's Famous Brownies-Let's Dish
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup-Let's Dish
Creamy Tomato, Sausage, and Tortellini Soup-Let's Dish
Sesame Chicken-Let's Dish
Tex Mex Chicken and Dumplings-Let's Dish
Sweet Potato and Apple Casserole-another one from Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment