Sunday, August 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We didn't do so well with our menu last week...what I had planned I just did not feel like eating. Most nights I still cooked, just other food, and 2 nights we grabbed something out to eat. It doesn't happen very often, but I just was not in the mood for anything I had planned or felt like cooking. So perhaps this week I'll be a little better! We also had 2 boys with colds, which I think they are now sharing with their parents...one even had an ear infection, so our weekend plans got scrapped! Hopefully he is back on the mend!

Breakfast/Baking:
-Blueberry Cheesecake muffins(or cupcakes) I finally have all the ingredients!
-Tastes Like a Donut Muffin
-no bake granola bites

Dinner:
-Sweet Asian Chicken, salad, mashed potatoes
-Lentil sloppy joes...or tacos
-Spanish rice(freezer)
-Raspberry Chicken Supreme
-4 B's porkchops

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got a yummy week ahead. I love the recipe for Tastes Like a Donut Muffin and a "how to" on the granola bars!

    ReplyDelete