Sunday, August 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

There is probably nothing too exciting or new on this menu...its the end of the month and after cooking a freezer full of food for my brother in laws last week that didn't leave me with much food left for us! I'll need to get to the farm stand for some fruits and veggies as I don't even have an onion in the house! I think we are leaving Sunday to camping for the night so I'll probably bring something to share and inevitably it will take me ALL week to decide! Suggestions welcomed!

Baking/Breakfast-
-Donut Muffins:I suggested them to someone at church today so I think I'll make a batch to bring on sunday and the recipe!
-Homemade McGriddles
-Pumpkin Muffins or pancakes
-Brownies


Dinner-
-Steak, Baked Potato, and Broccoli with cheese
-Mac and Cheese and cucumbers
-Sesame Chicken with....something
-Creamy Sausage, Peppers, and Onions
-Blts and cucumbers
-Turkey Patty Melts....although maybe ill bring these camping!(we shall see how the week goes!)

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of that creamy sausage, peppers, and onions a lot. I've done similar meals before. Now my tummy is rumbling. Better go rustle up some breakfast.

    ReplyDelete