Thursday, October 28, 2010

Apple Chicken Burgers

These were made on our cooking day, again it helped to use up some of my apples and was very easy to put together!

Apple Chicken Burgers- Pillsbury
1 lb ground chicken or turkey(I used breast)
1 apple, peeled, shredded
1/2 small onion, shredded
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
1/2 cup(or more breadcrumbs)*

Mix together ingredients and form into patties. Place on grill and cook until internal temperature is 165.

*I shredded my onion and apple into the bowl that I added my meat too, so it made it VERY VERY wet. I had to add in the breadcrumbs in order to shape the burgers. If you don't do this you might have to add 2 tbsp water.

**The burgers were very moist and flavorful. K and I really liked them. I had one for lunch today and put some apple-cranberry chutney on the top of it and it worked out very well! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment