Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tasty Tuesday-10/19

Pumpkin and Sausage Penne-Newlyweds
Chocolate Glazed Donut Muffins-Joy the Baker
Mexican Chicken Stew-Lynn's Kitchen Adventure
Southwestern Chicken SOup-For the Love of Cooking
Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins-Meet Me In the Kitchen
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies-$5 dinners
Cauliflower soup-Pioneer Woman
Homemade Sandwich Thins- From Apples to Zucchini
Chicken and Rice-For the Love of Cooking
Creamy Jambalya Pasta-what's for dinner?
sweet, spicy, & Sticky Chicken-Debbi does dinner healthy
Pizza Rolls-Hoosier Homemade
Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal-The Sweets life
Sausage and Lentil Soup-Mama Bird's Nest

1 comment:

  1. We are on a pumpkin kick here too! I have a batch of waffles in the freezer now. I am also making pumpkin "cake" every 3 days because all three of my boys eat is so quickly! It is just my bread recipe but I make it in the bundt pan because I think it cooks better.

    ReplyDelete