Monday, October 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm really not sure how it is the end of October already, but it is!

A has his first Halloween party at school on Friday and after much thought, I decided to just do cheese and crackers. While I wanted to do something to impress...cookies or cupcakes, I also know they will be SLAMMED with the unhealthy stuff. A loves cheese and crackers next time maybe I'll do homemade crackers but I did buy some this time. I knew I'd need a lot and they can be a bit time consuming! Plus I also wanted to make sure they'd eat them!

Baking/Breakfast:
-Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes
-Sausage and Pancake Muffins
-Oatmeal bars

Dinner:
-Apple Chicken Burgers with homemade sandwich thins
-Vegetarian Chili
-Mexican Ravioli
-Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, Rice Casserole
-Chicken Cordon Bleu
-Corn Chowder with corn muffins, this is a Halloween tradition
-Pumpkin Sausage Pasta
-Macaroni and Cheese with Ham(my husband actually requested something!)

No comments:

Post a Comment