Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well it looks like Amy and I are planning another freezer cooking day so that means I need to clean out my freezer again! Not that there is too much in there, but not enough to get any big meals in there. So that will be happening over the next couple of weeks!

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with raviol, other than the normal red sauce?

You may also see apples come up a lot in the menu as we went apple picking with friends over the weekend! I love fall in New England! I also picked up two sugar pumpkins I hope to get baked off for some yummy pumpkin treats!

Breakfast/Baking:
-Maple Oat Bread
-French toast with maple oat bread...maybe?




Dinner:
-Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Soup with buttermilk rolls
-Leftover Mexican Couscous Soup
-Mac and Cheese
-Pineapple Salsa Chicken Tacos

1 comment:

  1. ravioli casserole. you can layer the ravioli with layers of sauce, mozzarella and provolone cheeses. you could also add any veggies that you like in veggie lasagna. Or you could look up a recipe for fried ravioli... yummy!

    ReplyDelete