Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Menu Plan...Tuesday!

Sorry its late! Never got online in time to post it and I went to do it last night and our internet was in and out...again!

I made a few extra meals this week to bring to my mom while she is recovering from some dental work. Hopefully she likes them!

Breakfast/Baking:
-Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins
-Cinnamon Chip Bread
-Cinnamon Chip French Toast(which will be served for dinner)

Dinner:
-Apple Butternut Squash Soup(1/2 to my mom)
-Apple Cheddar Soup (with Chicken) (also half to my mom)
-Broccoli Cheddar Soup
-Apple Braised Chicken, with corn and mashed potatoes
-Pineapple Salsa Chicken Tacos
-Tomato Bisque(also for mom)
-Roasted 2 chickens for broth
-Double batch of Cream of Mushroom Soup for a future freezer cooking day

I'm thinking there is something else, but I can't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment