Friday, February 26, 2010

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

While at the grocery store, we ended up going down the cookie aisle. Of course A saw them and wanted some, so I said we could make some cookies when we got home. I wanted oatmeal chocolate chip, he wanted peanut butter. I had only taken out 2 sticks of butter(now of course I could have done oatmeal peanut butter, but I wanted them safe for Q), so I quickly looked up a recipe that didn't need butter. I had my doubts about it, but they taste just like regular cookies but with out all the extra stuff usually required for cookies.

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies-from Tasty Kitchens

1 cup peanut butter
1 scant cup sugar
1 egg

Mix together. Place in rounded tsp on cookie sheet, press down with fork in criss cross on top. Cook for 8-10 mins in preheated 375 degree oven. They will get slightly brown on the outside.

**chocolate chips are optional! but if you do use them make sure they are gluten free!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment