Sunday, February 14, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

I have been dying for a yummy dessert and seen as its valentine's day I decided to splurge...a little anyway. I was reading Sno White's blog and she had some delicious looking recipes up. I had decided I wanted to try the Amazing Baked Fudge, but I then went and gave my valentine, K the option of the fudge or a cookie pie, of course he picked the pie! So here is my version.

PB chocolate Chip Cookie Pie- adapted from Finding Joy In My Kitchen

4 tbsp melted butter, cooled
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 egg, well beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup each peanut butter and chocolate chips
1 unbaked pie crust(recipe to follow)

Cream together sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla. Add in flour. Mix well. Fold in chips and place into pie crust. Bake for 30-35 mins at 350.(originally the recipe calls for 40-45, but mine was done early!)It should still be gooey.(I do have pictures and will add them as soon as they are uploaded.)

1 comment: