Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My First Award!!

I want to thank Hallee over at Hallee The Homemaker for awarding me my first award. It's the....

Blog Award: Sunshine Award

I love Hallee's blog and read it often. She is a great inspiration to me and I encourage everyone to go check her out!

Here are rules for the award:
-Put the logo on your blog or in your post
-Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
-Link the nominees in your post.
-Let the nominees know about this award by commenting on their post.
-Share the love and link the person who gave you this award.

7 comments:

  1. thank you! I look forward to seeing and learning about your homebaked goodies. I see a coconut-banana muffin recipe you tried. Coconut is my all time fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thanks for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award and Congratulations to you, as well! I've enjoyed looking through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet! Thank you for including me in this list of great bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather! I'm lazy and just now getting around to this, lol :) Great blogger I am ;-)

    ReplyDelete