Monday, February 15, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

menubutton


Breakfast:
-I don't usually have anything planned except maybe for the weekend. I tend to be boring and have oatmeal in one form or another.

Dinner:
  • Broccoli Cheese Soup
  • Sloppy Joe Casserole
  • Chicken Bruschetta Bake
  • Chicken Lo Mein
  • Ginger Pork chops, mashed potates,broc/cauliflower/carrots w/cheese sauce
  • North Woods Soup
  • Parmesan Crusted Cod, Sweet Potatoes Fries, veggie(Friday)
  • Chicken Pot Pie
Snacks(could also be served as breakfast)
These are in no particular order and we may not even get to all of it. Then it will just be moved to the following week. I seem to forget that we have to eat on the weekends and my husband is usually home then. We will also be attending soup night at church on Wednesday. My husband is also not home for dinner so I can pretty much gurantee all of this won't be cooked, so less  work for me the following week!

This menu was shared at orgjunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment