Friday, March 5, 2010

Chicken Alfredo Rice Casserole

I needed something quick and easy to leave with my inlaws tomorrow night. I was leaning towards a crock pot meal, but my crock pot has a mind of its own sometimes and  I didn't want soup. I thought of this recipe and knew I had most of the stuff already on hand!

Chicken Alfredo Rice Casserole
recipe for alfredo sauce(or 10-16 oz jar)
2 cups, chopped, cooked chicken
2-3 roasted red peppers, chopped
3 cups cooked rice
1/2 bag frozen peas
2 cups shredded cheese

Combine chicken, sauce, peas, peppers, and rice. Stir to combine. Place in a 9x13 inch pan, top with cheese, cover with foil and place in 350 degree oven for 20-30 mins until heated through. Take foil off and cook another 10 mins until cheese is brown and bubbly.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to trying this! Thanks for sharing. I'll also be trying the strognoff melts and sloppy joe casserole!

    ReplyDelete