Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Well my menu is always subject to change...as last week's got moved around and I made different stuff. But I didn't have to run to the store for different ingredients so that is good!

Breakfast:
-Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
-Cranberry Swirl bread
-Cranberry Swirl French toast with cranberry syrup

Dinner:
-African Beef Curry(and I just realized this says ABC!!)
-Steak and Cheese Grinders with homemade rolls
-Sweet Bean Burritos

For more menu ideas make sure to check out orgjunkie.com

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of your blog. We made that transition a few years ago, and haven't looked back! The cranberry swirl bread sounds divine - got a recipe you can share with this drooling housewife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara, i will have the recipe up as soon as I make it!

    ReplyDelete