Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chicken Club Squares

For anyone in New England down to D.C knows how nice the weather is today.  That didn't really have anything to do with dinner tonight, but as I was making it, it reminded me of a nice, easy, fresh dinner idea for the spring and summer!

Chicken Club Squares-shared from What's for dinner?
6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
1/3+1/4 cup miracle whip light(or mayo)
2 cups bisquick
1/3 cup milk
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 green onions, sliced(omitted)
1 cup shredded cheese

Mix together bisquick, milk, and 1/3 cup miracle whip until soft dough forms. Grease a 12x8 inch pan. Press dough into pan. This dough is VERY sticky, I advise sprinkling it with more bisquick to get it into the pan. It took a little effort! Bake for 8-10 mins at 400 degrees.

Mix together onions, chicken, 1/4 cup miracle whip, and bacon. Spread over dough. Sprinkle on tomatoes and cheese. Place back into the oven for 5-6 mins until chicken is heated through.

**I know I used bisquick, but I have some to use up! It was really tasty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment