Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Greek Pizza

After coming inside from playing outside, A informed me he wanted pizza for lunch. I responded with, will you eat it?, he said yes. I knew I had some feta to use up so I quickly whipped up a pizza(or 2) for him. It was quite tasty!

Greek Pizza
1 recipe for no rise pizza crust
8 oz can tomato sauce
1 pkg feta cheese(i used tomato basil flavor)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
oregano
chopped baby spinach
2-3 roasted red peppers, chopped

Make pizza crust and cook for 5-8 mins at 400 degrees. Top with tomato sauce, spinach, feta, cheese, sprinkle or two of oregano, and peppers. Cook for 8-10 mins until golden brown and cheese is melted.

**I hid the spinach and feta from A and K(sometimes I have to be sneaky with my husband too!) A loved the pizza and informed me that I could not eat all of his yummy pizza!

1 comment: