Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meal Planning Monday-March 15

menubutton
Dinner:
-Corn Chowder with corn muffins
-Turkeys in blankets(with homemade crescent rolls)
-Sausage and Peppers(new recipe)
-Sweet Bean Burritos

Snack:
-Pumpkin Scones
-Crackers

Also a cake for my sweet baby's first birthday, I really have no idea how he is turning 1!

We will also be making some cookies to send over to my friend Hallee's husband who is stationed in Afganistan.

**This of course is subject to change. For more recipe ideas, check out orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. That's nice of you to make cookies for your friend's husband. I'm sure he'll be the most popular guy at the base.

    Your menu plan sounds delicious.

    I really enjoy MPM because I'm able to get loads of recipe ideas.
    Just another reason for loving blogging.

    ReplyDelete