Friday, April 16, 2010

and one more award!

I received this one last week I believe from Hallee over at Hallee the Homemaker. Sorry that it got lost in the jumble of life Hallee! Thank you so much for the honor!

The origin of this award can be found here along with the rules. One of the rules is to pass it along to 7 fellow bloggers...this is getting tough for me! But these are the blogs I frequent the most and someday I will get around to adding new blogs again and have time to read them! 

3. Heather at Acting Balanced
6. Terra at Barefood ConTerra

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much... interesting to see I'm one of the only non-food blogs you have... lol. guess I'm just special (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me on this list -- you are sweet. I'm off to check out the other blogs you've highlighted here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Someday I'll have the time to post this one too. So hard to keep coming up with a list of 7 blogs to nominate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes lori, you are part of few that I read that isn't about food! Actually the other ones i do read are ones from bz too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Heather;

    I feel priviledged to be another one of the few non-food blogs you read :) and another ex-bz'r

    ReplyDelete