Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brunch Lasagna

I knew we would have leftover ham from Easter so I made to find something new to do with it. We don't have ham very often and I just don't know what to do with it sometimes! Its also not one of my favorites...I found this recipe and had to try it because it sounded different!

Brunch Lasagna-Taste of Home 2009 or 2010
8 lasagna noodles, cooked according the the pkg
8 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 red or green pepper, chopped
double batch of alfredo sauce(with or without garlic)
2 cups shredded cheese(I used swiss)
2-3 cups chopped ham

Whisk together eggs ad milk. Cook eggs until set, but still moist. Take a half cup of sauce and place it in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Place 4 noodles in the bottom of the pan. Top with peppers, ham, and more sauce. Top with 4 more noodles. Top with eggs and more alfredo, sprinkle with cheese.Cover and bake at 350 for 40-50 mins until hot and bubbly.

**We had this for dinner after Q's party today. K LOVED it and had seconds, I thought it was pretty good. My mom thought it was good and different. I have decided I like it better than the french toast casseroles. My mom thinks it would work well with any pasta, just to mix it all together instead of the layers, she is probably right! The hardest part was probably making the alfredo sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment