Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-April 26

I'm really not sure how it is the last week of April....

Breakfast:
-Sweet Potato and Chocolate Chip Muffins
-Granola with Vanana Yogurt(I really wanted vanilla yogurt, but got this one by accident)
-perhaps I'll get around to making the egg cups this week
-Coconut Pecan Waffles

Dinner:
-Honey Dijon Chicken Casserole
-Corn Dog Muffins
-Sesame Ginger Pork chops
-and I was supposed to make Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese, but A ate ALL my cheese...so perhaps I'll swing by and get some!

I'll also be making something with bananas, I've seen a recipe for a banana cobbler or banana pb choc. chip bread.

for more menu ideas check out orgjunkie

2 comments:

  1. Banana cobbler sounds delightful. :)So does sesame ginger pork chops. Think you'll be posting that recipe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corn dog muffins? Yum! I love corn dogs, they are the only reason I go to the fair :) Can't wait for that recipe and the pork chops, YUM!

    ReplyDelete