Friday, April 16, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award!

I received another award! This time it comes from Michelle over at All Home Cooking. All Year Long. Michelle and I are on the same mission and I enjoy reading and seeing her recipes! Thank you Michelle!

As usual, this award comes with some guidelines. I am to share this award with other bloggers and share 7 things about me, you may not know. 

Here is my list of 7 things about me:

1. I have cloth diapered my children for 2 years(Q since he was born). I never knew that I would LOVE it so much and it became quite the addiction!
2. I love to read...just wish I had more time to do it!
3. I never thought I'd be on a mission to cut out processed foods and look for new things to cook the way I have been.
4. Can make just about anything except up until recently I couldn't make blondies/chocolate chip bars. I either over cooked them or burned the edges and had a gooey center.
5. My mom asked, if when I was younger if I'd eat the stuff I give my kids, I told her probably not. But its all my kids know. Apparently, I must feed them odd stuff, is it odd?
6. Most of my friends are from college and the closest one lives 45 mins away, wish we could all move into a neighborhood together!
7. K and I will be married for 5 years in July.

I am also passing this award onto:

Hallee over at Hallee the Homemaker

3 comments:

  1. Well thank you so much. I love it when cooking blogs get some fun attention. I appreciate it.
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to tag you for this but realized you had already been tagged so I didn't. Congrats though! Great job :)

    And...my kids eat very similar foods to what you make and no complaints here except for maybe picking out of onions or complaining something is "spicy". At least they will grow up knowing how to eat healthy - I grew up on blue box mac and cheese and ramen noodles.

    ReplyDelete