I received another award! This time it comes from Michelle over at All Home Cooking. All Year Long. Michelle and I are on the same mission and I enjoy reading and seeing her recipes! Thank you Michelle!
As usual, this award comes with some guidelines. I am to share this award with other bloggers and share 7 things about me, you may not know.
Here is my list of 7 things about me:
1. I have cloth diapered my children for 2 years(Q since he was born). I never knew that I would LOVE it so much and it became quite the addiction!
2. I love to read...just wish I had more time to do it!
3. I never thought I'd be on a mission to cut out processed foods and look for new things to cook the way I have been.
4. Can make just about anything except up until recently I couldn't make blondies/chocolate chip bars. I either over cooked them or burned the edges and had a gooey center.
5. My mom asked, if when I was younger if I'd eat the stuff I give my kids, I told her probably not. But its all my kids know. Apparently, I must feed them odd stuff, is it odd?
6. Most of my friends are from college and the closest one lives 45 mins away, wish we could all move into a neighborhood together!
7. K and I will be married for 5 years in July.
I am also passing this award onto:
Hallee over at Hallee the Homemaker
Jess at Creatively WIC
Andrea at Andrea the Kitchen Witch
Kim at What's Cooking at my house