Friday, April 23, 2010

Cheese Bagels

I am trying to hold off on going to the grocery store. I of course had NOTHING made in the house to really eat, so after making pop tarts and french bread I decided to make the bagel recipe again. This time I doubled the recipe and used cheese on part of them. They were so delicious and HUGE! I wanted bigger bagels, but maybe not that big!

Cheese Bagels
double recipe for whole wheat bagels
1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Follow directions for whole wheat bagels. After you pop the bagels into the water place cheese on top of bagels and back until they are golden brown.

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing like homemade bagels. Have you made homemade English muffins yet? They're really good. If you haven't and want to, there's a successful recipe on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, yes I have done english muffins and english muffin bread

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look good. I'm glad to see they are a bit bigger this time

    ReplyDelete